Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Double Down on KFC's Bread-less Sandwich



I have to admit I am a bit of a Kentucky Fried Chicken junkie. Something about that original recipe breading makes me drool like one of Pavlov's dogs sitting in church listening to Carol of the Bells. The new grilled KFC isn't half bad, but seriously, what good is KFC without the skin?



Then this Double Down Chicken Sandwich comes along and has me thinking there is something terribly wrong and something oh so right about this. Two fried pieces of KFC, cheese, the Colonel's special sauce and bacon.

From what I hear, PETA is going to be pissed off and this may very well disqualify you for Obamacare. In fact, this may just doom the massive health care bill. When people are truly presented with a choice between higher taxes for health care or the NEW KFC Double Down chicken sandwich...my money is on the Colonel.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: