Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ford tops in quality survey | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Ford tops in quality survey detnews.com The Detroit News

Looks like American car companies ARE making cars Americans want: Quality cars. Nice Job Ford Motor Company...keep up the good work. If you are reading this, send it to your congressman or congresswoman in Washington. Spread the word.

Oh and yeah....I'm back!

Spent too much time venting over on Facebook until I realized that not everyone wanted to hear my rants. Not that everyone should read my rants, just trying to be a bit more courteous.

So come back here from time to time. I hope to add a few more bells and whistles to the blog and even add an RSS feed and Twitter.

Yeah...I went there.

Drop me a line, send me a story or YouTube video you think needs to be aired. I'll do my best to post it. Send me a comment even if you don't agree with what I post.

Its still a free country...for now.

Shared via AddThis

No comments: