Thursday, May 22, 2008

Monty Python in Legoland

Its Thursday and I should be getting out of ICU today. Hopefully. If all goes according to plan, they will move me to what they call the Cardiac Step Down unit. I may or may not still have a few tubes hooked up to my chest, neck and arm. (We won't mention the catheter)

Meanwhile, here are two more Lego movie shorts that I found on YouTube. I just can seem to get enough of these right now.

Here are two scenes from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

First: The French Taunter




Next up: The Camelot Scene. This one looks more professionally done than the others, but its still funny. If you get a chance, check out some of the others on YouTube.



That is all for now. I should be home Saturday but will probably not post anything till Monday. Till then....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Can you have visitors? So glad to hear you are making progress. Kristi and I have been talking about coming by to say hey. Just let me know when is a good time for you.

Anonymous said...

DUDE! Can you have visitors? So glad to hear you are making progress. Kristi and I have been talking about coming by to say hey. Just let me know when is a good time for you.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.